skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Avatar!
Haha, I watched Avatar yesterday! It is the best movie in 2009! I do not know what to say but, I really love this movie! James Cameron is the best! Wohoo, I will watch it again tomorrow! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me?
neilwasabi
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I record my life, you read it.
View my complete profile
Labels
Anime
Game
Life
Model
Movie
Random
Works
My Posts
►
2010
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(97)
▼
December
(9)
My 2009
Avatar!
Talking to Myself......
Lady In The Dust
All of A Sudden......
Making A Christmas Notice For Aunty
X'Mas Will Be Around In No Time!
废人般的生活......
Hello Penang!
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(10)
My Friends Blog
Pencil Do The Thinking
Fish ...
through rose-tinted lenses.
- 枫言枫语 -
trav site..
Insanity and Genius
Ten dollar's
No comments:
Post a Comment