Monday, May 4, 2009

First Time in Video Shooting! (not really in action yet)

Well, few days ago I was assigned by my dearest insane and hentai friend Eichi to participate in one of her video shooting for an assignment. I had never been into such activity before, and I was of coz bloody excited and kinda looking forward to it.

And so, I dragged one of my friends, Jade to come along with me so she can blend in more wit my present society (included Zeraato as well). Lol, it was a long journey from Desa to Damansara, but that's alright for me since I was really looking for a reason to get out from my assignment at home. Well then, me met and gather then bla bla bla and bla even more.

Eichi took pictures of us in the scenes and left the video shooting on this coming Saturday. It was a crowded day and too many people around eventually made our shooting even harder. Haiz, what a day!

Lol, guess what's my role? It's a snatcher. Yes, a bloody perverted snatcher! Hahaha, I was kinda enjoying the role! Hahaha, you think it was embarrassed enough? Robin get a even worse role, a ghost! LOL!

Well, I was very much enjoying it except that I had to sacrifice one of my working day for this event...... Kinda sad, but I dun care at all! Coz I luv to lol and random around places I seldom go! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment