Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2012 (Again)

So, two days ago, I finished my last assignment and decided to hang out with my friends in Sunway Pyramid. It was almost 6.30 in the evening. We were too relax and starting to wonder how to spent the time. Haha, we had our dinner in Shogun and had our tummies filled with lotz of sushi(s)! Since it was a buffet, we basically stuffed as full as we can before we left the restaurant for a movie. Yeah, I stated before that I do not like 2012, but still, I went for it only to see the effect.

The entire movie was very predictable, and lack of explanation. You can simply spot the shadow of the Day After Tomorrow. I do not like the structure of the story, at least the way they promote the few main countries contributed their power to build the Arks. Haha, the main character is simply too superman and believe me you will agree with me if you watch the film. The American Heroism is too heavy within the film and I really don't like the part where the president of United State mentioned, "I will be the last president of America". Dude, that guy is a black guy and of coz most of you would had understand what the director meant!

I have to say, the effect is nice and I cannot complain much on it since it is a multimillion budgeted film. The particles are astonishing...... If you want to see the effect, go ahead. 2012 is the choice for u.

And yeah, Happy Holiday to all BAA students.

No comments:

Post a Comment