Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jennifer's Body

So long didn't update my journal...... -____-||| Been busy like hell!

Yesterday, I went to IOI and watched one of the "suckiest" movie of 2009. So, I arrived at IOI around 2 something and found out the releasing date for 2012 is today. Shit...... Looking for another movie for replacement, I had to pick between Jennifer's Body and The Time Traveler Wife. Well, since I really don't like novel bade movie, I took JB as my choice and i bought a large popcorn before the movie started. It was a high school terror movie, sort of like a low budgeted movie. Well, I can see people around me came in just to see Megan Fox.

The movie was kinda suck, I don't like the way they end the story. There was no ghost busting in the movie and the heroine so sudden became super human and was able to fight the demon easily. Yeah, I pity Chipp who was killed in the movie and the way the Low Shoulder brothers sacrificed Jennifer. The part where Jennifer slipped into the heroine house was nice and spooky as well. Haha, no idea why in the hell Megan Fox would take part in such a film...... It kinda make her looks "cheap" in the movie. Seriously, I did not enjoy the show. But 6 dollar for a show in cinema was a not bad deal! ^^lll

Well, if you guys like high school terror, u may try it out! But I warned u, it's not a nice show! -_____-lll

No comments:

Post a Comment