Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm blurring......

Holiday just started and my assignments were all gone, along with my 3rd semester of animation...... Currently, I'm a bit blur and mindless as I do not know where to work on and how should I start...... Part time seems a bit too unrealistic to me as I am not sure when will the school starts and how well can I focus on the work. Bloody LIMKOKWING dudes never announce the actual date of the school start! Everyday seems to be too boring and rather meaningless to me. I am so used to the tight schedule and heavy loaded assignments, therefore, "free" seems to be too stranger to me. I can't really calm myself. I always feel like doing something but always ended up doing nothing! Maybe, I just need a command from someone, "alright, I want u to do......". You know? Those kind of motivation given by somebody better and upper than you!

I guess, I just can't suit the life of being free and goalless...... I'm lost......

However, I do feel a bit better as such holidays made me feel lighter and...... well, you should be able to understand those kind of feeling if you are/were a student! ---w---.

No comments:

Post a Comment