Friday, June 19, 2009

REST AND SHIT!

After all of those mind cracking and fingers breaking assignment, I finally reach the oasis of a short break as there will be no more works in the coming two months! Yeepee! Seriously, days with no work and "sleep + eat + sleep + eat" life is tremendously awesome! LOL!

Sorry for not typing any thing on this blog for almost a month or more! It was because of my stupid MTV animation! Honestly, I really dislike my own MTV animation! Why? People asked me lotz of time and I always answer them, "it wasn't what I wanted to create!"

Truthfully, I made this MTV only to fulfill the module requirement. U see, we got lotz of works to deal with in this short and cramped semester...... And so at the very beginning of the semester, I decided to sacrifice one of my module to ensure I get to manage my 3D module and make a splendid result for it. I wonder if I made it......

At first, I choose to sacrifice my typography as I thought it was going to be one of the dullest module ever in this sem. But, things changed as I got addicted to After Effect and could not control myself from investing both time and mind on the final of the typography. Haiz...... at the end, I picked my MTV...... I can't really explain why and how I did it so bad, but from the very beginning of the production, my original concept was not there! Time and pressure driven me crazy and forced me to come out with some stupid idea of making a cartoon! SHIT! I hate my MTV!

It's quite useless and dump to actually admit what I had done...... But at least I feel better to tell someone...... or maybe no one since there's rarely any people to pay attention on my blog......

2 comments: