Friday, September 18, 2009

Raya...... But no Holiday for Me......

It's Raya, people all go back for holidays and celebration. Most of my friends are having their holidays and plan to do something interesting and relaxing. I have no idea what kind of relaxation I;m going to have since my course is getting busier and busier as the time flows. So, I'll be going back to Seremban one hour later and come back in tomorrow evening. The rest of my holidays shall be packed with assignments and works...... TwT

I wish I can finish as much of my assignments as I can in this Raya week. Happy Raya to all Muslim friends of mine and Happy Holiday to all non-Muslim friends of mine. Drive safe, play safe, eat safe and sex safe...... Wth!?? I saw that on net...... randomly......

2 comments:

  1. hey bro.. how r u.. long time din here frm u..
    and i am having holiday btw..
    hey.. go make urself a chat box..
    http://www.shoutmix.com/main/
    easier to leave comment and chat in ur blog..
    take care bro!! all the best!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dun know how to make it to the html there.
    When I did, it will say error and something wrong.
    No one teach me......

    ReplyDelete