Monday, September 28, 2009

My Right Hand

Ever since the start of this semester, I can feel my right hand nerves problem is getting worse. My right hand has this problem, when I get overloaded with works, it will numb for like 30 minutes or more. It also happens randomly, and without any sign. I dun want to tell the story of how I got it...... It was not a good story. The problem got worse during the Raya Week. At first, I thought it was okay and fine as it didn't happen for a long time. But, about just a week ago, I realized the numbs came back and it happens rapidly. I can't grab my mouse well with my right hand and I can't draw properly. Whatever I do now is twice the time I used to do it. It hurts, and it is a nightmare to me as I cannot follow my own schedule of working. It is not the time for me to look for a doctor. I have to deal with my assignment before I can go for a check up. The last post on Deviant Art was something I try to use as a test to my hand and the result was I can't draw proper line, every thing will look distorted. Friends out there, this is not a joke and seriously, I'm really worry about my works.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, as important as ur assignments are, ur hand is waaayyyy more important than all that. take time off to go have a proper check up.

    work can wait.

    ReplyDelete