Saturday, October 3, 2009

An Oasis

Yesterday (technically it was like few hours ago), I went out with Steff, Robin and Jade to IOI Mall. By right, me should be sitting down right in front of my computer and work on my assignments, but the feeling of being bored and locked made me and Jade feel like let's give it a break after one week of works. We went to IOI Mall right after the class, and we had a really filling lunch. We ate in a suppose to be Korean food restaurant (but the foods have nothing to do with Korea), Seoul Garden. It was a buffet and it was quite cheap after the student discount and we also had our chance to make our very first Ice Kacang. After the lunch, we went around and Robin bought a few games, then only we went to Robin place. Me and Jade were welcomed by the new member of Robin's family, Damien (hope I spell it right). He was a "little" black dog with short hair, and the tail whipped when it swung. And we finally saw the three new born kitten. They cute and Jade just couldn't let go of them from her hands. Since Robin and Stef were exhausted, they took a nap while me and Jade watch movies. Then, at night we went makan again. On the way back to Desa, I had a great stomachache, and the damn bus driver didn't drive us into Desa, instead, he just dumped us at the roadside, ended up we have to walk like 20 minutes and finally we were home. I hate Rapid KL after the raise of bus fee. Stupid Rapid company!

No comments:

Post a Comment