Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon Cake Festival

So, yesterday was the Moon Cake Festival, Mid Autumn Festival or watever u call it. Me and my house mates spent a meaningless night without doing any significant things. I didn't even went to check out the moon. Lame...... Well, at least we had some, I mean very little moon cakes. I didn't go back Seremban due to some assignments. What a waste. My computer, again VIRUSED, due to some unknown auto updates, which mean I have to format again...... I hate format but sometimes, format bring some joy at least u will feel that, hey, my PC is getting faster or so on. I just hate to reinstall all those programs and softwares again. I hoping to upgrade my OS to Window 7 as I heard it's faster and less consuming RAM. Hope nothing bad gonna happen during the formating, else I'll be dead meat...... =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment