Thursday, October 15, 2009

Be Grateful and U Will be Better

These days, I found myself trapped in a state of "not so progressing". My footsteps are getting slower and slower and I somehow miss my days in the previous semester. I mean the semester when I was in the year of foundation. Ok, so, far until here you must be thinking, "ah, he complain again!" Read if you are comfortable with the topic else just ignore it.

I noticed, going to classes ain't as fun as it was back to the days. I was being optimistic toward almost every thing in the school. I'm a art student. Maybe it was because I was a total beginner for design and I was filled with great passion in doing my works and so was to meet my friends. Put it in this way, U give candies to a kid. Day by day, the taste of candy just ain't not changing much and yet the kid grow up and he learned. Soon he will find himself not liking it and he understand there are much better and sweeter candies out there which he had not taste before. I'm in that kind of situation at the moment (sorry for the lame metaphor).

Since life is getting "ciplak", I found myself a way to make life easier and funnier. Be grateful to the knowledge that I had learned in the school. I may not be attending the best classes ever, but at least I'm still on the track, seeking for my dream. I watch back my previous semester works when I was in the display room while doing my interview with the MQA people. I saw most of my works there. Though I have the copy but, I never browse. I saw my improvement. Really, for the first time, I am going to say this, I'm becoming better. I did not travel far, but the track and traces I made during the adventure is telling me "I'm working fine and steady".

No comments:

Post a Comment