Monday, October 19, 2009

Some Weird Thoughts 2......

So, I was having some weird thoughts when I was having my dinner at a burger stall. I saw the burger guys work and work and work and serve the customers. Poeple might just say that these dude are just making little money by selling foods because they didn't went through proper education. I however felt kinda envy to their life but at the same time fear that this is gonna be my future. Sound stupid, huh? Well, let see this in this perspective:

Our life seems to be much more challenging and fulfilling compare to these burger men. But at the same time, , we students of design are dealing with both stress and competition.We are making money by stressing ourselves and race with time. Of course I understand that our path are significantly different, still I always have this thought of "why can't the making of animations be as simple as making burgers?" Haha, this is funny! My mum is a coffe shop runner and I used to work in the shop for quite a time. Maybe the reason why I have such a thought is all because of my past experiences of working in that coffee shop. I must say, it was quite relaxing (mentally not physically) to work in a coffee shop as there are not much limitation compare to works in office.

Like I said, I also kinda fear this is going to be my future. We live in a society with levels. People in upper level works in office, while lower level work in "Mamak" (no offence please). I've been working hard to get myself to the upper level and I sacrificed alot just to fulfill my dream. The problem is, I always get emotional and frustrated if things ain't not following my plans. These are the time when I wish I can just be a Mamak man. Haiz, kinda lame......

Well, these are just some weird thought and please do not take serious on it. Kaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment