Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Gorilla Walk Cycle



This is one of the first few animation I did on this semester which I also think it's up to my current level requirement. Most of my classmates did better than mine as they...... Haha, but I really like this animation since I worked too much on it and almost fainted just to do the looping background. I feel so satisfied as I preview it with my monster screen!

Now still got lots of works to work on...... Since I decided to do something people would probably not to attempt on...... First, a gorilla, then a wyvern...... Wonder what I'm gonna come out with...... T_T

I'm the one who making myself suffer......

2 comments:

  1. whoo~ cool stuff! but i like the gorilla on the white bg u showed earlier better.. =P i'm getting a liking for simple designs.. my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, simple is nice! Moreover, making such looping background was nothing but suffering! T-T

    But, I'm satisfied to see it loops endlessly!

    ReplyDelete