Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life Goes On and Sails to an Unknown Harbour......

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I was being sad and emo through out the past few weeks. Everything seems to be over sucking false as lots of shits happened in my life. I can't say I'm totally recovered from the situation, but at least somebodies in my life cheered me up and granted me some confidences in order to move on. I was having lots of problems and finally some were managed to be solved while other remained just as suck as they were. Life sucks......

Time passed too fast in my world. Soon, I'm going to have a mid term break for this semester and I never like it as it resembles nothing but a faster beat of life. I have so many to do but with so few time left. This is just too ironic...... as I still prefer to work with full blast on each works but limited time chained me and reduced my productivity. I just hate to have such a short semester. If only we have three semester in this bloody school!

Soon or late, I'm so gonna to have a mental failure since I can't really control my own schedule of both work and life...... Wonder where will I end up be at......

No comments:

Post a Comment