Monday, March 30, 2009

Bad Days......

It's seems like my bad days have not yet gone and worst thing happens as my new PC 'Frankenstein' does not response to any of my action. This is so sucks! First the schollarship then PC who knows what's gonna comes next? Maybe I'll get hitted by a car...... Hope it won't happen......
My life is always filled with bad luck...... Every time I thought things going to be better and it will turn very ugly and make my life sucks and FUCK UP! I just want a simple life and so far I experience lots and lots of hardships! Family, works, accessories, financial, friendships and even my health......

This world is so bloody FUCK UP and always gives me trouble and lotz of lotz of shit! I just hate this era and wish to go back to 90's where I find most wonderful things in my life...... Someone please help me and pull me out of this bloody shit hole!

2 comments:

  1. bad things happened all the time. it is at times like these that you think about the good things that you have. the bad is only there to remind you of the good. don't push urself too hard..

    the sky is blue and the sun is sunny!! =D (ok... i have no idea where that came from.. =P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support......
    It's nice to have someone to push us from behind when it's needed...... T-T

    ReplyDelete