Friday, March 13, 2009

The Fork

A Fork

A fork...... Yes it's just a regular fork. A simple and normal fork which I did using 3Ds Max, the latest software I learned from the school. It was a bit hard to do since I'm a total idiot toward this software. Due to the lack of knowledge, I cracked my head just to do the bending part. Lol, it seems that getting pics from net was not enough and so I used a real fork (Stella's fork) as reference. This is not much different from regular life drawing...... except there's no pencils and papers.

I do not dare to render this tiny fellow as my Nao Nao is not really up to the standard of taking such heavy duty. Li-jean managed to get a new com within 3.5k...... so envy...... Must get a new com soon. The pressures are coming from various modules and I can certainly feel them heavying my shoulder. Gotta roll up my wheels before the weight crushes my brain......

Bro recommended me a nice song and I'm currently spamming it twenty four seven both PC and MP3. It's a theme song the anime Bokurano, Uninstall by Chiaki Ishikawa. Haven't watch or heard of that anime. Might be some new realeased......

No comments:

Post a Comment