Thursday, March 5, 2009

NO NET!!!!

After two and a half days with no internet, we finally see the Login Page reappeared on our monitor faithfully asking for our loggin IDs and Passwords! Yahoo! My lovely blog! Feel so nice to post again!

I had a tired week (not really a week since there's still few days left for it), it was all about works and 3D modeling. Lol, it was tough to learn but somehow quite interesting to see things flip and rotate around. Haha, I built a bench and few random stuffs using 3Ds Max! Each took me few hours to complete since I'm really a newbie to this software. Thanks MatsuoAmon for giving me the software copy! Me really need it!

Now, I have to get back to the Logo Design since I did a pretty bad job for it. Illustrator, here I come!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. waaaa... no net can die wan... T_T
    the two of us too wu liao d la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we so wu liao.

    happy birthday anyway and sorry about those weird conversation during your birthday. XD

    me easy to get excited to talk those stuff.

    ReplyDelete