Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NO NET AGAIN!!!!

Konata Back In Action!


Again, the people in A-02-02 suffered in life with no net and entertainment from the world wide web! This is so sucks!!! I know I just commented the poor service of the MyKris company but this time it's way too far coz it's been four and a half day with no proper internet service. I missed lotz of comments and messages in both Deviant Art and my lovely Blog! This is so pissed off!

Ok, forget bout the suck service and let's move on to another rather happy subject. Me and my housemates celebrated Quinn's birthday just 24 hours ago. She was rather surprised to see so many people surrendered the area (I guess). Haha, we gave a huge and chocoly cake and a big white bag as presents! I can't say it's a super nice birthday, but at least it's a lovely birthday 'party". The only thing messed up the party was the gore and scary subjects which I brought out during the chit chat time. Guess I watched too much gore and scary movie...... =___=lll

Anyway, Happy Birthday Quinn! And wish the internet recovers A.S.A.P! Few hours ago, I unseal the Konata Figma box and took out my long sealed Figma and give it a weird pose. She's now happily standing next to my laptop and cheerfully make the atmosphere of my room lighter and more hentai(?). I guess I just being random. Screw that Meatball Machine, shouldn't have watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment