Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mind Map


It's been a long time since I last made a mind map. I always find it hard to make one nice and "completed" (in all sort of meaning) mind map. Well, there it goes again, I made a simple and "all about me" mind map just for the sake of submission. It's pretty lame though, but every statement there is true and obvious (if you know me). I won't say much about this mind map since it's too simple and anyone can read it (if you went through minimum of 11 years of Malaysia education system).


Recently, I just found out that how poor I am in language...... Wish to improve by reading more books and blogs. Hahaha, guess that will fill up my emptiness as well!

2 comments:

  1. lol. one advice for you. dont try to improve your english by reading blogs. unless you really found a decent english with proper english grammar and vocab XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA, me read some really pro people's blog!

    So, in tat way should improve lah! XD

    I found a few new blog to read and these people are some teachers from Singapore and Sweden.

    ReplyDelete