Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's All About Food!

*Please be aware that this post is not halal! So MatsuoAmon should not read this.

Haha! Today is a day of PORK!

After three hours of locking ourselves in a dark room with only CPUs and monitors displaying 3ds Max control panel and thousand of polygons, my stomach roar in a hungry tune. So right after the class, Zeraato suggested to have PORK (the most holly food in every Desarian's mind) as our dinner. Hurray! Screw Desa foods! Me had PORK today! Hahahahahaha!

We arrived at 大家乐 hawker center around 7. Took our order and rushed to a empty seat and wait hungrily for our foods. Mine came first. The PORK Mee was awesome! The soup was great and the PORK made me feel happy and alive! I was having the most luxurious meal since I came to Desa this semester. Then, both Zeraato's and ChibiChibiZero's BAKUTTEH came. They were jumping around to see that amount of PORK in the bowl. Hahahaha! Poor Zeraato, before he could put a slice of PORK into his mouth, he saw some suspicious thingies floating in the oily soup. Mm...... Those were mushrooms. =.=lll

He gave up on that bowl of nice PORK since he allergic toward mushrooms. Hahahaha! Which means me and ChibichibiZero got to share his stuff! Nice PORK! He later order KuehTiow and PORK Porridge for himself. I can see he was so frustrated and pissed off by that bowl of BAKUTTEH!

Me had a nice day of PORK and I'm happy and satisfied for that!

2 comments:

  1. um... do you have to caps lock all the word "PORK"? .. I feel bad just by reading it.

    on the other hand, I'm glad you had good meal.. I know how Desa food is, and it's most of the time really crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told u and stated there this is not halal......

    hahahaha, me really happy that day! But poor Zeraato!

    ReplyDelete