Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Unit

Yesterday morning, I went all the way from Seremaban to Cyberjaya to check in my new room. It was way so tired. I hate to take KTM...... Well, anyway I did make it to get my new room key. After half an hour dealing with the paper works in the office, I happily grabbed the key from the Malay aunty and head straight to my new unit.

I took the lift and walked a short way to the destination. Cool, my new place has a rather chilling environment and more quiet as the balcony is facing the forest. Nice choice. After few checking of the rooms condition, I then check the place where the modem is suppose to be located. This time, we will have our own modem! Yes! Finally! Hahaha, luckily I booked the room earlier.

Guess I was too happy about the room matter, so I decided to take a walk in The Mines. Too bad I have to control my spending. At the end of the walk, I bought myself two pieces of Adobe Software DVDs. I then head back to the station and took a ride of KTM back to Seremban.

2 comments: