Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Sem, New Faces, New Target!

Today is the first day of my third semester. Well, I can't really say it's a pleasant start since my classes are all planned in the afternoon, and lasted five or six hour ended up around 7 or 8 p.m. Pissed off I am!

Though this semester I can no longer see the Pikachu and that GunPla Freak...... But we see new face in the class. I can't remember their names but at least I kind of like their involvement in this class. Still, they will not replace both Pikachu and that GunPla freak position! NEVER!

This sem is all about digital, no more lightbox...... Kind of sad to put it aside.

Wish to do better in this semester since last semester was nothing but a disaster...... Build up more, do better, and score more. That's my target (this is so lame).

No comments:

Post a Comment