Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Love Ride Back

I love this anime! ( ---w---.) Definitely my priority of download item.

It was just a month ago, I discovered this anime on AnimeTake, a super website which provides free animes for download. I love the setting of this anime. Pretty girl on Scarlet robot like motorbike, that was the first impression this anime gives away...... to me. Well, the story was set in a near future of 21st century where an unknown organization known as the GGP has taken over the world with it's advanced technologies and incredible tactic. Ridebacks was used as one of the infantry weapons. The ex governments were no match for this organization. Chaos and terror were originally expected by most people after the take over. But, such situation did not happen. The world moved as if nothing happened......

Losing her confidence on stage after an accident, Rin Ogata gave up her ambition of becoming a pro ballet dancer as her mother was. Years later, in a rainy day of a spring afternoon, Rin accidentally met a member of the RideBack club in her university while looking for a shelter. She was given chance to ride on a scarlet RideBack named Fuego (flame in Spanish).......

Nice anime! Such an idea of combining mecha with ballet! Though the character design is not public taste for new otakus, but I think it suits me well! Watch it if you are interested with the story. A recommendation from me! What a nice starting anime for 2009! Yahoo!

Here's the official website for RideBack!

4 comments:

  1. save up all ur anime~ wud like to get them from you when the new sem starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. Beside, keeping anime is one of my habits. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ride back! my friend recommends this anime to me too =D meccha madness XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not only mecha. Seriously, I prefer the university school life of the character in the story.

    ReplyDelete