Monday, February 16, 2009

Maria+Holic

Maria + Holic

Things becoming crazy inside of me. I'm starting to watch weird anime. First, I watched a Yuri anime which is Maria ga Miteru, then I watch this Yuri plus cross dressing anime...... Can't really get rid of indulging in weird anime......

Well, can't really say I'm watching a no good anime which contains unhealthy elements plus adult issues and random story plotting...... This anime is all about school life in a girl school. I'm not going details as I usually did, course the story is kind of forbidden if you know what I mean. Hmm... hmm...... (clearing throat), basically the story started by telling that a girl transferred to a all-girl high school, hoping to search for her happiness as her mother did. However, her dream of having a a female romantic partner(?!) banished as she accidentally fell into the control of a crossdressing boy who held her weakness of losing control in front of beautiful girl. Evil it is this anime......

This anime may seems to be nonsense but such theme and storyline is rare within current animes. I can't really say it;s a public taste. But as long as you enjoy the funny characteristics of each character this crazy anime is gonna give you good time of laughing on your sofa. Please give some attention to the cute (somehow quite scary) dorm teacher, The God. You will say WTF quite a lot while watching her doing some crazy stuff. Since this anime is neither Shoujo nor Shounen type, it's not easy for most people to accept it especially those who watch only Naruto and Bleach.

Do take a chance and peek on this feature, you might like it as I do.

1 comment: