Monday, February 23, 2009

He left...... I stay......

He is one of my few childhood friends who lasted the friendship until now. We studied in the same primary and secondary school. Though we share totally opposite interest and behaviors, gap is never there to isolate us. He once wished to be a pilot, but reality pulled him out from being one. I was sorry about such fate of his......

He is a hardworking guy, willingly to sacrifice most of his time for leisure and get himself buried under mountains of books. We were so close to each other during the time of preparing for SPM. We loaded ourselves with all sort of information and formula. My brain does not work well as a science student's. No matter how hard I tried, result was never astonishing. Still, I was fearless to handle the real exam, as he was always there to help me out. We shared lots of time together during the recess time. Books and buns were always there to be company. Lol, my school life was all about books and exam...... What a waste.

He scored a perfect result. That piece of info paper succeed him a study over New Zealand. It was a wonderful success, but also meant an unavoidable separation......

21st of February, he left his lovely country without a farewell. I was not able to sent him...... Though I did not mention, I felt extremely lonely at this time. We are so far away from each other. He is the only person in this world recognized my talent in all these years. I feel lonely without such a friend to be around.

Hopefully, the technology is able to keep us in touch all the time.

2 comments:

  1. don't worry. internet does wonders for friends in different parts of the world. but most importantly, u must have the heart and initiative to keep in touch. just saying you'll keep in touch does nothing for the relationship. you actually have to do it. if your friendship's strong, i'm sure he'll still be ur best friend when he comes back. so cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... I miss him...... Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete