Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lone

It's been a while since I last have such feeling since my life is always filled with laughs and cares from friends. Few of my friends went back hometown to spent their weekend there and somehow recharge themselve by eating hometown foods. Me as usual choose to stay in the hostel since work is the main thing for me to concern. Sorry mum and poor Tommy, gotta leave you guys for another few weeks. Now my unit left only me and another...... whose name must not be spoken...... (lol)

I went shopping alone yesterday. Somehow I quite enjoying it as I'm those kind of people who plan before act and so I get to finish my business in a real fast time. I spend almost hundred ringgit during the shopping. Here's the list of things which I bought:

1. 40$ for a new 4G thumb drive
2. 31$ for a few pirated Horror movie DVDs
3. 30$ for two new clothes

*And 9.70$ for a finger licking meal. Sure u know what it was. XD

I seldom shopping alone, but I did that from time to time. It seems to be boring but it's nice to do so if you need to have a private time to be alone. Sometimes I even get random and useful inspiration while doing so. Lol, few of my friends laugh at me for being lone ranger! Haha, it's quite true though. Since I have no girl friend, I have no worry of choosing foods to eat, movie to watch, stop by kedai baju for half an hour...... and etc. I mention this coz I pity one of my friends who have no freedom at all during shopping and dating time! Poor dude! His girlfriend is over controlling him! Single is somehow a kind of happiness too! Single BANZAI!

Today is White Day. Very few people remember such day. Haha, I got neither present nor chocolate from anyone and so I have no worry of repaying! I remembered it because I randomly browsed XXXHolic manga and saw one of the chapter. It's about white day...... Lol, random I am. (lol)

Dad been missing for few weeks...... Wonder where and how he is......

2 comments:

  1. good lord, i hope the person you're mentioning about isn't me! >_>

    urm, i give freedom to the camel whenever we go shopping... but i always get carried away by looking at things that i like... he hasn't complained but i hope he's okay. hopefully not complaining behind my back, LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say that was you?
    Lol, I mean another friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete