Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tired......

I've been working for few days or maybe weeks without having proper sleep...... I can feel that my body is sending me an alert signal as I can hardly focus my vision on things surrounded me. I always work in such manners, not just because I'm rushing for the assignments but it was more toward my own satisfaction. Ok, I know I can't blame anyone as it was my own decision to work in such way! However, I feel great when I show people about my works! Asking for people's opinions is one of my own way to improve myself. And so, my house mates always become my target......

Lol, I just love the feeling of "it's done"! It is so much satisfied to see my own hard work comes into shape! Oh, I'm posting this only because of somebody fired on me and pissed me off only because I full blasted myself just to finish one simple exercise. It was his own fault as he did not work hard enough on that work, and I felt humiliated since there was no reason for him to piss on me just because I did better than him. What a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment