Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Class! Part A

Lol, this is the first time I'm going to share my class people info on net! Hahaha!

First of all, I think I'm in the world most interesting class where there are lotz of funny dudes and jokers around to keep me company! I just lov them so much as they are so crazy and random like I am. Well, few of them are actually far crazier than I do......

Alright, first of all, I'll introduce Robin a.k.a Camel in the class. He's been my great friend and rival ever since foundation year of my university study life. Well, he has potential and patience in doing almost anything! Oh, did I mention he's the super joker in our class? This fellow will basically do anything just to drag your attention...... Funny yet hardcore he is. I can say he's a mirror to me as we are total different person in both personality and mental thinking. Sometimes, this dude is needed to be blasted so he can shut down his joker mode.

Then, we have Stef a.k.a Aunty for me. She's the most kind hearted person ever in this class...... I mean, she likes to protect helpless animal and so do human?! Being Robin's girlfriend, I can hardly imagine how she suffers in her life. To be a toy of a super hardcore dude like Robin is just as suffering as eating wasabi nonestop twenty four seven......

Fitri, a.k.a Matsuoamon, my favourite teddy in class! Haha, this fellow is always nice to touch and bully! Once you try and you will get addicted to it! He's one of the superman in our class who can handle almost all kind of software and downloads free stuffs for the class! The savior of mine when I meet dead end in my study and works! This dude has a brilliant way of working which eventually makes him one of the top in class! Lol, I just love to hug and touch this chubby friend of mine! ^^

Then, we have Brennan a.k.a Zeraato. This guy is an "English MAN". Trust me, you can basically count on him on all sort of language help...... He is a hardcore painter follower...... He hates Adobe and always badword my favorite Photoshop! But, it's quite ironic since this fellow was the guru who drag me into this software! I don't want to elaborate too much on this guy since I might get screwed right after I publish this post...... I hope he doesn't check on my blog!

To be continue......

5 comments:

  1. pegh, who's that first guy? I dunno oh.. >_>;; chey. *salutes the third guy!!*

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... I just lov to touch and molest that dude! ---w---.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, u bet i'm in a funny class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, i already read what u posted!!

    *caught you*

    you are under arrest by the powers of the Holy Painter Society. You are an Photoshopminati!!! *Illuminati rip off ftw*

    all your base are belong to me!

    ReplyDelete