Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Gathering?!

After like... about six or seven weeks of holidays, the BAA friends of mine are finally decided to make a gathering. It will be a movie then dinner together. Me and my friend, Jade, the only classmate in Desa (currently) are having a hard time just to decide to go or not to go. Holly crap, I wish I got a car.

It is hell like just to go all the way from Desa Ria to One Utama. It costs a lot of money just for the transportation and not to mention the suffering dead heat in the buses. I hope there will be no rain course, if it does, I will be cursing around like a monkey yelling for its pants!

I hate to travel in KL with nothing but bus tickets. I always envy friends who have wheels there to be ride on, but...... for some of my friends they sure know why I can't drive. Trust me, it's more than just the problem of money.

2 comments: