Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life in Seremban

FEED ME~
  • Life in Seremban is always less worry and relaxing.
  • Eat, sleep and eat, the most indulging "activity" for students of design.
  • My little Tommy is no longer little...... but he is still as annoying as he was.
  • Currently, I am no watching any anime. Kinda strange.
  • Kinda worry bout my result.
  • No mood to ready for a new sem.
  • I want a PSP but no money to buy one...... {-___-}
  • No movie on screen.
  • I haven't watch Ice Age 3.
  • Horratio died in CSI????
  • Really really missing Yvonne the Pikachu......
  • I miss my classmates......
  • MU slaughtered M'sia team! Hahaha!
  • Dun know why so sudden I feel like seeing Cesar?
  • My friends went to internships, really envy.
  • I want to learn MAYA but later have to learn from the beginning...... Making lotz of problems......
  • I'm being random again......

2 comments:

  1. hey nigel~ work's pretty good, learn things in office, then go back with no worries of assignment.

    that's ur dog??? kinda cute.. put in a chatbox lar.. so can doodle~ hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I tried once but still dun knoe how to fix one! >__<

    yup, my dog Tommy! kinda annoying! just fed him a CHA XIU Pao......

    ReplyDelete