Saturday, July 4, 2009

Making Chibi Ver of BAA Friends!!

Ok, so I finally made up m mind to create a series of Chibi ver of BAA friends! Haha, the idea been in my mind for so long! But things (lots of unexpected issues) interrupted me from making this production. Hmm...... It seems that the one and only problem I'm facing now is to decide the design of each character. The idea is to make each of my classmates (maybe not everyone) into Chibi (also known as big head small body ver) and give them a job like those in FF. Currently, I only made up my mind of making Steff in witch form. Kinda cute but weird most of the time (I mean my ideas). So, I'm looking for suggestions and maybe wishes from my friends, what will be their desired jobs and appearances. Haha, however, the finalized idea will be mine to be decide!

*For example:
Logan:" neil, I want to be a Dragon Knight! Make me look awesome please!"
Neil:" Ok! No prob!"

...... ended up......
Neil:" Hey, Logan, I done yours!"
Logan:" Yeah...... Ercha, what the? Logan The Barbarian?"
Neil:" Yes, I think it suits you!"
Logan:" You Bloody......"

The happening of such situation is almost absolute!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. any character for me?? do sungai wang and times square shop open at midnite?? u having holiday now?? i was doing assignment last nite so cannot chat much with u.. anyways take care and stay in touch k?? dun forget me.. lol.. and are u going oversea??

    ReplyDelete