Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Doraemon Movie!

Doraemon: Nobita's New Adventure into the Magic Planet

It's been a while since I last wrote about Anime. Today, I watched a Doraemon Movie, which was a 2 hours length animated movie. How should I put this? Erm, this animated movie is something like a remake of an existed Doraemon Movie. According to the poster on top, fans of Doraemon should have figure out which series I meant. Alright, this is a nice movie. Nothing much I want to complaint about, however the story was editted and it's barely base on the original. The new version sure added a lot of new components and features, but it's merely satisfying the old fans of Doraemon (I'm one of them). The new movie skipped a lot of scene in the original story. I was much pissed as I was expecting the how well the new production team can handle the movie to be like. But still, if you treat this movie as a non relevant feature to the original, it's still a great movie. Man, I really love Doraemon......

Hope you guys get interest in this movie as well! It's a nice anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment