Monday, August 31, 2009

Book Fair

So, few days ago I just mentioned my intention of going to the book fair, and today (technically it's yesterday) I went to the book fair with my housemate. It wasn't a good event. Honestly, I can hardly feel any significant change of it from the past few times. Ok, it's much more systematic and you can say it's really better than the previous book fair. However, I really felt like the organizers did not arrange the section as the way of a book fair should be. It's way so difficult to get a single book you desire for. It was like shopping in Pasar Malam, where these booths are actually selling almost same kind of stuffs. I was looking for books and tutorial guide of 3D Max, but throughout the two or three hours in the convention hall, I was pretty much like wasting my time. At the end, I can only found less than ten books about the topic which I desire. Holly! Still, there was good thing happened. I somehow spotted few of my high school friends and we chatted for couple of minutes. That was so cool to me. I had not seen them for more than one year.
So, I bought a book of 3Ds Max which cost 56$ before discount and 44.8$ after discount. I considered it as a good result! It was a weary day and I really dun want to out for the next few weeks. I kinda miss my assignment now...... Strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment