Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rojak

Ok, I just watched Transformers 2 for the second time in cinema. Me and my mum watched the show in Seremban Jusco. It was kind of strange to actually watch such movie with one of your parent. Lol, she was amazed by the CGI! After the show, we kinda shared the same opinion about the movie. Like, how sucks the story was, how cool were the robots and how stupid was the actors and actresses. Mum was like a curious child kept asking how were those CGIs done, and when will I learn those techniques. Wow, she was totally impressed by the awesomeness of current technology. I tell you what, the best way to make your parents agree with your choices is to show them the awesomeness of the works you are about to create!

We went for a Ramen meal right after the movie. It was a nice meal!

I checked my result online just a day before this. I can only say, I'm okay with the result I was given. Ok, and fine. I know some of my friends ain't getting the deserving results and I can absolutely understand how frustrated they are at the moment. But, there ain't nothing I can do with...... Friends, I know how well you guys did and I can say you guys deserve better result!




No comments:

Post a Comment