Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School......

So, after like two weeks of learning in this new semester, I can only give a one word comment, "BORED"! In this semester, I got only 5 subject which include no final. It was pretty awesome, at least not until I found myself lost interest in learning what I'm suppose to learn this semester. As expected, we were cheated. No MAYA...... Damn LIMKOKWING. None of the assignment seems to be interesting to be fulfilled. I get no mood of study or even attending class. I hope I can get rid of such attitude. So, the following is my subject and elaboration of each subjects requirement as well as assignment.

  • Animation Practice 4: Nothing seems to be so different, except there is no more 2D drawings and Mr. Marvy...... which eventually made me feel uncomfortable. Guess what? We are doing basic animation with 3DS Max! +_+
  • 3D Animation: A very similar subject to AP4, just that it focus more on constructing character. Then, why in the hell not just call it 3D modeling? We have to build a realistic man body. NAKED! No original design......
  • 3D Environment and FX: Sound cool! We have to build a 3D environment and with water and bla bla bla natural setting. Kinda hard.
  • Production 2: Holly, Cesar's class again...... I ain't gonna say anything about this. Just hope I'll enjoy the class.
  • Research Methodology: Read, search, ask and write. Need to tell more?
That's it for my class. Nothing is so WOW and so I'm getting a bit disappointed. I really wish something caught my attention and eventually make me like my classes. Well, at least I got a new friend. A senior to me in all sort of terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment