Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Should I do?

I just bought a PSP and thank god for it, I am officially broke. But, who care? I enjoy my new console!

Still, I'm broke and guess what? The book fair is here! Holly mother! I just cannot resist this event! It will be a great chance for me to stock more books! However, there no way of buying any book if u have no money in your pocket. I'm toasted! I can still recall the good time when I used to go book fair with my brother. Thank god, he is in Japan now and he can buy all he can find...... if he has money! My housemate asked me to join him to the book fair. Though I said I will be going, but deep in my mind, I really don't feel like going. Damn it! If only there's some people who can sponsor me...... What should I do?

Books...... They do kill......

3 comments:

  1. i love, love, love the book fair. it was great!!

    but then again, if ur really broke, even when u can do magic with ur animations, u can't do anything much when u really don't have the money.

    there's always next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao ..
    we alredy confirm going book fair ler. ..
    It is too late to regret ..
    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quin: I wish I can just draw some money...... But still, I'm so addicted to books and of coz I mean certain type of books! Haha!

    Fish: Dun worry, even though I'm not buying, I'll still be going with u.

    ReplyDelete