Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rojak 2

It's been a while since I last wrote something on this blog....... Finally, I got my own PSP! A black 3006 Play Station Portable! Yeepee! Thanks to grandmum, I finally got the money to buy this "toy"! So, I've been wasting my time playing Monster Hunter, a really awesome game which you actually play a role of a hunter in a simulated world of monsters!

Class started. As usual, the beginning is kinda relaxing as there ain't much works to be worried about. Honestly, I really don't like this semester. Why? I'll keep it a secret......

Nothing much to talk about my current life. Been doing a lot of useless stuffs and keeping myself busy with the game. Hopefully the assignments will eventually get me back to the track. Hopefully......

No comments:

Post a Comment