Monday, December 21, 2009

All of A Sudden......

All of the sudden, I felt really angry...... kinda pissed because of this damn world. I saw news about innocent people got killed in suicide bombing action, old men and women got conned, young girls raped and houses busted by some dick heads. Fuck this world! For a short moment, I really wish that Death Note does exit! Fuck the stupid laws and justice!

I personally think this shit hole where we live in need not present laws and rules, but brutal judgments toward those rubbishes of the society. If I get to execute a stupid murderer like one of those suicide bombers, I will give them the most brutal execution ever. I hate those corrupted politicians, polices and of course cheaters around us.

God, please! Why must we trapped with a bunch of nerds who will kill and harm other innocent people? I simply think there must be something to be done for us to get rid of these ass holes. I am starting to feel irritated and weary to this world......

No comments:

Post a Comment