Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making A Christmas Notice For Aunty


Merry Christmas
(only with the events titles missing)

So, today...... Ergh, suppose to be yesterday...... I helped my aunty to design a christmas notice for her pub. Guess it's my first commission...... without pay of coz. Haha, I dun mind! At least I get to be useful to my family. So, there's nothing much original on this notice thingy. I used few photos, pictures as well as filters to achieves the effects. Trust me, it sure looks like a ad for Coca Cola! Haha, it was fun doing this! Too bad I can't upload this on DA since it's not 100% original. At least it is against my own code!

Hopefully, this tiny thing will help to promote my stuff in the future and some people will eventually need my help! Haiz...... I really have no idea what to do in Christmas Eve. I am not getting any presents from friends...... =____=|||

I really need to get a part time job......

No comments:

Post a Comment