Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 2009

So, it has been one year since I started this blog. It was a totally random idea of recording my own life through a blog. Well, happy belated birthday to my blog. It was a tough journey for me to keep this blog on going. Kinda happy to see I wrote so much which will be records for me to know my present life when I am old. So, back to the topic...... Yeah, 2009 will soon be no more and 2010 will be on the calender in two more days. I felt sad for the year of 2009 will soon be gone. Looking back to my previous posts, I found myself lived a tough year. Below will be the flashback of significant events during my 2009.


January
I started my January by celebrating my birthday with two of my great friends who actually went all the way from KL to Seremban just to cheer with me. It was a great day as that was the first time ever to have friends came for my birthday. I was so touched and it will be a day which I will not forget!

February
Had a new semester with some new faces but soon lotz disappeared...... This is the semester which I learned about 3D. Sad to say, I couldn't get to have MAYA since I get into the school one semester earlier. Gosh...... Also, I had the most boring and stupid Chinese New Year as I couldn't celebrate with my "entire" family. It was a great pain in heart......

March
Tons of assignment and I always burn midnight oil until morning...... I couldn't get enough sleep but I had joy doing all those works. I gained interest in After Effect thanks to Mauroof. I did some really crazy works. The Mtv was a pain in ass.

April
10th of April 2009, it was the greatest and happiest day in my life as I did something really out of expectation! This will remain as a secret in my heart! Forever! I thank god for that day!

May
Rushed, rushed and rushed more for my assignments! I did not sleep for four days which broke the previous record. Holy crap, I was not in shape after the submission. Haha, I enjoy it though!

June
Nothing...... I lived a months of eat and sleep life. And...... Michael Jackson is no more. I somehow believe he was trying to get lost from the society and get himself somewhere else by faking his own death. He is still alive!

July
Going back to the school...... I hate the Limkokwing admin! They are really slow and not systematic! However, we get a special section for animation students! Yeah, our own BAA lab!

August
Started my first 3D animation which was really fun and exciting! I found great interest in it and I wish to become better in the future. I also went to a book fair which I used to went with my brother all the time before he off to Tokyo. Miss him...... Watched Transformers 2 for the second time with mum in Seremban cinema. Wasn't a great movie since the story sucks and the tempo was too fast.

September
It was a month of Raya, but I only went back to hometown for two days. Mum was mad and yet I have no choice but to head back for my assignments. Many friends went out for fun. Envied...... Haha!

October
It was Halloween! Me and Jade designed a T-shirt for Steff! We threw a great party in Robin's place! To stop me from working more, Robin forced me to drink more than I could take. Poor me...... Still, it was a great party. We even invited one of our lecturers, but he didn't show up. Curse him......

November
Worked hard for assignment...... Me and my friend made a habit, which was to watch movie in cinema every Friday. Kinda cool, isn't it? This started from September and it stopped in November since we all need to work hard for assignments. Well, the semester also ended in November. I said good bye to my friends......

December
I went to Penang Island with my friend and we had lotz of lotz of joy in Penang Island. We did most of the travel with nothing but our feet. It was an awesome experience! I will never forget this amazing trip! Then, I send her off at the LCCT Airport. I also get to watch the greatest movie in the past ten years! I watched Avatar twice! First one in normal cinema, second one in cinema with goggles! Haha, 3D was fun and amazing! It was a great show!

That's my 2009, without my blog, I will never able to remember these things without missing one or two of them! I am so glad that I started this blog! This might be the last post in 2009. I shall get myself ready for 2010. I certainly wish it will be a better year! God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment