Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Talking to Myself......

You know what? One good thing about creating your own blog is to have a place where you can actually shout out shits of your life, hoping someone would have seen it and pay attention to your life. In fact, it isn't. Coz most people thought there are hundred of people reading craps from their blogs and found those issues of their crappy life worth for laughs, but the true is, there is simply to many blogs on net and your blog (including mine) is only a no man reading website.

I found myself uploading stuffs on net and none of my friends reply me. Well, I have to admit that my blog is quite boring. I sometimes treat my blog as a sand bag just for me to release my anger as well as sharing joy. Haha, I guess I am still talking to myself, but never mind, It will be something for me to read about my own life when I get old! Hahahaha......

2 comments: