Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lady In The Dust


I made this artwork just about three or four hours ago. It was something I did as a practice. I was kinda bored at the moment and really have nothing to do, so I decided to do something just to get rid of the lame feeling. Well, at first I did not have any idea of what I was doing. After a while of suiting myself to the mood, I created this artwork. I like this kind of hoody costume, sort of like Arabian women clothes. They show only their eyes and which is why I attracted to this costume. They are so mystery...... Haha, so this Lady In The Dust is something for me to test up my skill. However, I found myself stucked in the same spot as I notice there is not much improvement of my works. Anyway, I hope I can start to becoming productive and at the same time inspired to get idea for my coming semester's final project.

I hope this artwork can lead me to my target. Meanwhile, I really need to get myself a part tume job...... I want a job...... Haiz......

No comments:

Post a Comment