Saturday, December 19, 2009

X'Mas Will Be Around In No Time!

6 days before Christmas! All boys and girls come and cheer and share! F*CK...... I'm in Seremban and I can say it's one of the most boring city in Peninsula of Malaysia...... Well, I will have no Christmas Party nor countdown events during new year eve. Guess it is always my destiny to stay quietly at home. I saw quite lotz of Christmas decoration sales in market with no buyers. Haha, guess Seremban people don't like Christmas!

This morning I received a reply from a children art class, which informed me that they only accept full time tutor and no part timer. They want someone who can teach for at least a year. 0~0 Wtf...... I knew I shouldn't had pay full attention to this vacancy. Well, guess i should get some other jobs. Taking commission and online works ain't choices for me since I have no confident of creating good work for the client......

Hopefully I can get a job in Terminal One......

I also missed CF a.k.a Comic Fiesta due to the transportation problem. Sorry dudes, I just failed you guys...... Haha, I also haven't finish my piece since I knew I couldn't make it to CF. Haha...... I'm slacking...... =____=

No comments:

Post a Comment