Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Comic Fiesta


A friend of mine who I met in Kuching few weeks ago. The initial idea of visiting the Comic Fiesta was because of a promise which I made with my friends, Zeraato, Satriakid, vswingv, AJ, and Bloodhaunt. Honestly, I had no idea how the event was going to be like. However, I finally realized how stupid I was as I thought it would only be an event not better than GACC.

I enjoy the atmosphere in the hall. As I walked around, I saw Otakus and Cosplayers ran around and hang around as if they know each other. One thing I found very touching was the link between each goer of the event. They respect each others' interests and did not interfere each others' works. We asked before taking photos and that was cool!

Doujin works were every way! I bought a few art books and some badges which contain artworks of Haruhi, Yuki, Mirkuru and Hatsune Miku.

I took almost 1G of photo with my Naonao MK-II (SLR Camera). Through out the two days, my favourite cosplayer(s) would be a BASARA Gang! Their costumes were unbelievable! And my favourite photo would be the photo of vswingv who cosplayed a character who I do not know. Anyway, hope she don't mind I posting her picture on this blog.

Well, guess that's all of it. Thanks Chjio for letting me stayed over in his house.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment