Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Supporters

2008 is the year I started my animation learning. Surely, I learned quite a lot in this year. Though I found very slow of my improvement, but at least I met a lot of people, great people and learned a lot from them. Like they said, "experience of others are teachers to one". I appreciated great effort of my lecturers toward my improvement. Both Mr.Marvy and Cesar granted me the skill of animating; learning softwares from Mr.Mawvy and Miss Aizati was pretty challenging but interesting. After Effect was such a splinter to me; our joker Adam led me to the road of advancing my Photoshop skill and eventually dragged me to the world of CG illustrating. These were the lecturers of my class during the past two semesters. I here by thank them for being great teachers and elder friends of mine.

Friends were the source of power pushed me to go through numerous hardships during this year. I do not know how to express my feeling of appreciation to them......

Zeraato, thanks for the helps in all of my CG works, you inspired me to take challenges in producing my works. Oz, you were always there to be a joker to cheer me up, sometimes a friend to listen to my hardship. Pikachu, you were the best player to look for when I wished to look for a versus, too bad we can't graduate together. Eichi17, your arts and works were always explosive, great enough to inspire me to work harder on my works. Chibichibi Zero, welcome to the group, me happy to meet you. Li-jean, I was always an emo guy during this year, but you were always there to be the person, willingly to listen to my sadness and share your kindness. Chjio, I just couldn't figure out any way to thank you...... You had done a lot for me, perhaps too much. Matsuo, AoiTsubas, Suchalonedisskins, TG, and Alan, you guys were the best bro through out the whole year! I just like to see you all came in a pack. And lastly, my new friends in Sarawak, Cameralance, Vswingv, Evilmatter, Bloodhaunt, Satriakid, and AJ, thanks for being my friends...... So glad to meet you guys.

Friends, without you and your support, Neilwasabi will not be the same.
Thank you so much......

3 comments:

  1. awwww~~~ that is so sweet of you, Nigel :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ heyyy me name is there. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, you are few of my best friends. Of course I must worship our friendship!

    ReplyDelete