Friday, December 26, 2008

Superrobot Wars Z

Super Robots Wars Z or Supper Robots Taisen Z...... Whatever! This is the game which I currently cracking my brain to finish. Guess none of you is fans of this game. I myself started the my first game of the series under SRW Alpha 3. Trust me, this game title has a very long history even starting from NES.

Well, as usual, the game require player to pick one character from a few selection. This time however we were given only two. It's either a guy or a girl. Since I can't read Japanese I can't even understand a word from this game and so I do not know the name of my character. I pick the girl since the guy character is such a big black red haired Ojisang...... Gosh! From the forum I only know the girl named 节子. Strange, it means key for music. Well, not a big deal.

I enjoy this game very much. Unlike Alpha 3, this time the system is better as the team tagging system makes the game so much easier and interesting. The batter animations are getting better and better. Too bad this time I can't get chance to use Mazin Kaiser and Shin Getter, not to mention the super GaoGaiGer. Talk about robots in this game, Banpresto imported God Gravion which apparently is taking over GaoGaiGer's position to become the new super 'Gatai Robot'. At first, player can only use a thin robot of Gravion which looked very powerless. Then, once the pilot's morale risen to 130, player will be given special command to Gatai into God Gravion. So hard right? Luckily after a few chapter, player will get to use God Gravion right away. Then you will get Gravion Sword after a few more chapter and finally you will be given Super God Gravion in chapter forty something. Since I can't read Japanese, I just call it Super God Gravion.

My main heroes are:
1. 节子's robot (I upgraded it totally!)
2. Neu Gundam
3. Mazinger Z and Mazinger II
4. Getter Dragon
5. Overman
6. Aquarion robot
7. Destiny Gundam
8. Legend Gundam
9. Impulse Gundam
10. Zeta Gundam
11. two robots like...like......Macross Valkyrie...... (lol, first time know them)
12. God Gravion

This time, the character's story can be said as...... as...... mmmm...... a bit too sad! For a girl! I mean the character. She kept losing friends all around her. First was her bald headed captain, then a guy who I thought would be her boyfriend (these two were killed by a same villain) and lastly a new friend of her (betrayed her at the middle half of the story). She then discovered herself losing her sense of taste, slowly becoming something inhuman.

Sad...... I like the story and struggling to finish the game. I try to collect as many Bonus Point as I can in the game, but this eventually making my gaming time longer and longer... longer...... longer......

Wish Kotobukiya releases more SRW model with cheaper price. Though I probably won't buy anyone of those...... I need money for my PC! Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment