Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Favorite Game Character Elly


Xenogears...... Anyone know this game? Heard of it? Ever got a CD of it? Finished it?

No? Too bad......

Though this game is way so old but honestly, it is one of the most complicated game I ever played. My total playing time is 79 hours. If plus in the time for reset and pausing will be...... more than 90 hours...... I think......This is my favorite game ever! Xenogears has a deep and detailed story line. I'm totally impressed by the plot of the story. Robot + Kung Fu + Romance......

Where was I? Oh yeah, Elly! Honestly, the story behind this girl is very confusing. Not to mention who she actually is but also there is another personality within her. Being a mysterious character, Elly sure bears a sad background of her past. Even until now I still can't understand her past totally...... What a shame......

Anyway, I'm planning to do some fan art for her. Why? No reason but just to make myself remember her forever. I like her personality very much (before Miang arised). Why? Oh well, she is so cute as she always blur around in the first part of the story and became extremely emo in the second part. Oh, how adorable! At first, i thought she would die in the end of the story, but she appeared to be the main key to bring back the peaceful land...... Bla bla bla bal...... Well, she was ok at the end. When Fei brought down Weltall (I forgot the spelling, hope it's correct) and Elly was in his arm...... Wah, so touching!!!!!

Oh yeah, the cut scene animations of the game are the best animations I ever seen! Bloody Square sold Xeno project to Namco...... Go check Youtube if you interest in the animation! Trust me you will like it!

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lM7Oc8Pji0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxOdEhvEVs

Not to forget the ending theme song of the game: Small of Two Pieces is the best song for game ever in my life!!

You may download it from:
http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/xgost/44+-+Small+Two+of+Pieces+-+Restored+Pieces.mp
3

Please enjoy both animations and song of this game!
(The picture was taken from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment