Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Me


A picture which tell me who I am, what I want to be, what I like and how I am. Pretty much like a mind map but with rather poor information.

For those who can read Chinese you will know who is my favourite singer. For those who can't...... Well, please go and ask those who can!

I made myself as a rather blur character as I always find it hard and confuse to make a decision...... Yeah, like most of my friends said, I lack of confidence. May be, this links to why I always lose hope to this world......

Anyway, I am a rather idealistic guy as I always behave stupidly, work damn hard to archive something. Most of the time, I failed...... I am such a loser of life......

Here is the link for this picture in Deviant Art:
http://neilwasabi.deviantart.com/art/Me-95452482

No comments:

Post a Comment