Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lucky Star Konata Figma Haruhi Ver.

Mmm...... I want this Figma...... Yeah, although I already got a normal version of Konata figma, but this Haruhi Version was the one I wished to get initially. (T__T) Too bad I couldn't find it wherever in Kl. So sad......

Why Haruhi version? Well, believe me or not I started watching Lucky Star right after my ex-housemate showed me the 12nd episode of Lucky Star which Konata cosplayed as Haruhi in a cosplay cafe shop. Trust me, the costume suits this chibi little girl very much. Thanks for Aya Hirano for making her voice so cute. (>v<)

Actually this version of Konata is not much different from the original one... nah, the Haruhi suit is the selling point of this Figma. The mean face! Cool leh! But I'm not buying the Haruhi Figma! (>M<)

Hehe, I'm not saying that the original version is not nice. Honestly, I been looking forward to get this Figma since half year ago. It was posted on Dengeki Hobby. I'm a super fan of Lucky Star (everyone in class know). Although the series had already updated to Yuki already, but I have no intention oof buying any new Lucky Star series Figma. But! If only the company decided to release Kuroi Sensei Figma, I will buy it for sure! (>0<)

Please tell me where to get this Figma! Please!

Picture taken from:
http://usera.imagecave.com/suneo/080122/figma_konata.jpg

2 comments:

  1. hey nigel, if you can find the box art, show it to me on msn and I can find it for you here, I know a couple place i could try look for you. if got I tell you the price, if you want, I can help u buy. as long as it's not a limited edition thing, I think I can order, I think la, I'll try my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, too bad... It is a limited edition. But, I'll try send to you if i find the pic. Thank you Dude!

    ReplyDelete