Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Boring Christmas...... (T____T)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Well, guess most of you would had spent the past few hours hanging out with friends, having big and nice turkey meal, unwrapping Christmas presents from friends and family......

If you get to do one of these, congratulation for being nice kid through out the whole year. Me spent my Christmas by watching Death Note. Huh? Why? No why, it was just because of I'm a lonely guy being trapped in my house...... Well, I watched ep I and II while surfing net. Trust me, it was way so boring.

Watching this movie made me remember my presentation of: Kira, A Symbol of Justice or Evil? Well, guess none of you will know it course it was just a lousy presentation with a pack of chart and data.

Now, you might think I'm a stupid guy who has nothing better to do than keep doing posting work on blog. Honestly, yes, I am. Seriously, I got no mood to draw currently. Depressingly, works made me stressed too much and I barely have any spirit to do any developing work. Sadly, I am so shame of myself.

Anyway, Santa never drop by my house so I guess it's okay for me to stay up late. Hope everyone receive what they wish to receive! Hohoho!

4 comments:

  1. whoa you're an awesome person neilwasabi! =D don't say such words about yourself!! :(

    waah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm totally okay! Beside, I'm a pretty down person. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...... guess so! But now feel better ald!

    ReplyDelete